A few versions of this tag have been going around the YouTube world but I'm a bit freaked out about posting videos on YouTube so I thought why not do it on my blog. I always think tag blog posts or videos are very fun. I think more bloggers should do them.
This is Louise aka SprinkleOfGlitter's version.
Check here video out:
If you don't know who Louise is she's a YouTube beauty girl and she's wonderful, I just love her and her videos!
1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
This year I'm loving "The Spy who loved me" by OPI from the new Skyfall James Bond collection. It's a beautiful ruby red with shimmer/glitter. I Love it!
2) Favorite Winter lip product?
I don't wear lipstick and rarely do I wear gloss.
But I love EOS Lip balm in Sweet Mint.
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
It hasn't been very cold until today in Colorado. But I've been wearing my Emma Bearpaw boots.
They are so warm, like wearing slippers.
4) Most worn Winter accessory?
As I said in the above post it's not been to cold so I've been rocking my
Free People Flag scarf. I think the pop of red is nice for the winter.
5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
6) Favorite Winter beverage?
I don't have one because' I don't like hot drinks.
7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
I love the Grinch with Jim Carey.
8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
Little Drummer Boy by Faith Hill
9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
I love Gingerbread Men & Peanut Brittle
10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
Twinkle Lights I put above my bedroom window. They're so pretty!
11) What's at the top of your Christmas list?
A Canon Camera or Ipad, Yes I know those are really expensive gift's and I don't think
I'll get either one. But they'd be fun!
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
The same as they always are. I'll be going to my Aunts for Christmas Eve and then I'll open presents with my Mom & Dad Christmas morning, and then go to my Grandmas for lunch.
If you do this tag please leave a link to the blog post or YouTube video, I'd love to see it.
I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas!